EO Mini-Pro v2

The EO is the smallest and neatest little home charger available but it still manages to deliver a powerful 7kw charge. It only measures 22cm x 17cm (about the size of a bag of pasta) and comes in a number of different colours although most customers tend to choose either black or white. 

The Mini-Pro can be scheduled to start/stop charging through the App and comes in both tethered and un-tethered options although we find most customers prefer the less cluttered un-tethered option. 

As the EO Mini-Pro does not have an inbuilt PEN Monitor (a safety device needed when charging a vehicle outside) then we will need to install an earth rod or a MATT:E device at your property. Please do get in touch and we can discuss which will suit you best. 

Here are some of our recent installs of the EO Mini-Pro to help you see what it looks like in real life. If you have any questions about how an install would work for your property please get in touch. 

How much will it all cost?

Un-tethered Fully Installed from  £595.00*

Tethered Fully Installed from  £665.00*

*60% of our EO Mini-Pro installs cost the amounts shown above. The other 40% of installs are those that require a MATT:E device to be fitted where an earth rod is not suitable. This adds an additional £160 to the prices shown above. 

  • Instagram
  • Facebook

©2020 EV Domestic Ltd